Did you miss the
Here are all the documents you'll need to view/fill out so that your dancer can audition!
Thank you for choosing to be a part of our 2017-2018 competition team! We are so excited for the upcoming year, and cannot wait to get started!
Click here for the audition schedule!
Look here for the music/(videos coming soon) for your age group (Remember that age group is determined by age as of January 1, 2017)
Read below for some frequently asked questions about TDS auditions!
FAQs about TDS Auditions!
- Each dancer is placed on a team, no matter what. TDS auditions are to help find the best spot for each dancer so that their progression and success is consistent throughout the entire competition season.
- TDS has a firm no tolerance policy for negativity throughout auditions. Each dancer will be treated with respect throughout the audition by their instructors, fellow dancers, their parents, and the parents of fellow dancers. Everyone must do their part to make others feel comfortable and accepted; we appreciate your cooperation in advance!
- The parents meeting is MANDATORY for anyone planning to attend auditions/acquire a position on the 2017-18 competition team. The information discussed will include; details on the audition workshops, dress code for auditions, special instructions for audition day, explanation of results meeting/fitting, and expectations for the 2017-18 season.
- If you need to miss any part of the audition week- please contact McKenzie (801-310-6103) immediately, so that we can make arrangements. Missing audition week will not negatively affect your audition. However, you must make arrangements prior to the first day of audition week.
- There is a $30 audition fee. However, this fee will be waived if your dancer attended all 5 weeks of summer dance camps at The Dance Spot.